Palm Beach Outlets
West Palm Beach, FL
Located in one of the most affluent counties in the country, Palm Beach Outlets is the region’s first outlet center, and represents Eastern Real Estate’s commitment to revitalizing commercial opportunities in underutilized areas.
- In 2011 Eastern Real Estate sourced the acquisition and led the formation of a partnership with New England Development to acquire the former 1.2 million square-foot Palm Beach Mall.
- Additional acquisitions and negotiation of lease termination agreements allowed for full redevelopment of the 90-acre site.
- Palm Beach Outlets sits on a prized location directly off Interstate 95 in Palm Beach County.
- 750,000 square feet of retail space opened in 2014 with more than 100 stores.
- 450,000 square feet of fashion outlet stores such as Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH, J. Crew, Kenneth Cole, Talbots, Banana Republic and Ann Taylor.
- 300,000 square-foot open-air Marketplace anchored by Whole Foods Market, Nordstrom Rack and Bed Bath & Beyond.