Located along University Avenue at the junction of Interstate 95/Route 128 and within walking distance of the Westwood commuter line station, University Station is a 130-acre, mixed-use development ideally situated to become an integral amenity for the local community and a regional destination.
- Eastern Real Estate led the project acquisition and the formation of a partnership with New England Development and National Development to develop 135 acres of land in 2011.
- Retail space is anchored by national retailers Wegmans and Target.
- At full build, University Station will comprise more than 1.5 million square feet of retail, office, residential and hotel space.
- The partnership has constructed over 600,000 square feet of retail and restaurant establishments to complement the 350 high-end residential units, a public park, 100 units of assisted living housing, and a 150-room hotel (opening in 2017).
- Future construction calls for 250,000 square feet of office and retail space, and up to 300 additional homes.